HOLISTIC HEALTH SOLUTIONS FOR YOU!!!
Relief for your suffering is absolutely possible!
As a Holistic Health Practitioner, I specialize in SOLUTIONS for your Gut and Thyroid Health. You are worth it for me to provide you a hands-on, personalized approach as we work together to implement an individualized nutrition plan, healthy lifestyle habits, identification of nutrient deficiencies, and a process for optimizing digestive function and gut health.
Do you want relief and freedom from relentless symptoms that hold you back form feeling healthy, being active in what you enjoy, and having a sense of normalcy in your every day life?
I think I may know a little bit about you and we haven’t even met yet. I say that because I’ve probably been where you are or experienced what you have in many ways.
- Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired?
- Are you stuck in survival mode, wanting to just get through the day; your hope dwindled to the point where you have surrendered to possibly struggling the rest of your life?
- Have you visited multiple doctors seeking answers to your complaints and are just told “it is probably stress,” or maybe even offered a prescription for an antidepressant, or they look at you like you are crazy and just refer you to yet another specialist?
- Would you love to have sustained energy throughout the entire day, but for now you would settle for having enough to just get up and not wanting to take a nap two hours after you got out of bed?
- Have you been just given prescriptions, told to reduce your stress, and have a healthy diet, then provided no further explanation or support?
Have I hit a nerve yet?
Do you want relief and freedom from your suffering?
Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired of symptoms that seem to have stolen your life?
- Weakness and Fatigue
- Sleep Issues
- Bloating and Gas
- Belly Pain and Heartburn
- Constipation or Diarrhea
- IBS and other digestive/GI problems
- Feeling Anxious and Irritable
- Trouble Concentrating
- Skin problems, Hair thinning or loss
- Food Sensitivities
- Weight Loss Resistance
Okay- so now you are realizing I can relate to what you are going through!
Symptoms or a diagnosis are often a downstream result of an upstream (underlying cause/root) imbalance.
We live in a culture of quick fixes and magic pills. Why just suppress the symptoms until they and even others return, and many times worse; instead why not get rid of what’s causing them to begin with?
Health does not come from going to the doctor, from having surgery, from taking mediations. Those things don’t fix the root problem, they just deal with symptoms and may give you short term relief. However, eventually, adverse signs and symptoms come back. They may come back looking different from what you experienced previously, will likely be worse, yet all manifestations of the same root causes.
Since you are reading this, I am thinking you have tried the magic pill, the short-term fixes, and you are back to square one. You are ready to dig in as you realize you didn’t get to where you are overnight and there is no quick fix. You want a long, healthy quality of life and you are ready to do what it takes to overcome your problems once-and-for-all.
YOU ARE READY FOR A SOLUTION!
LETS WORK TOGETHER NOW SO YOU CAN HAVE THIS IN YOUR LIFE
- Have more energy!
- Have freedom from relentless pain!
- Get rid of bloating and gas!
- Put your Belly Pain and Heartburn in the past!
- Help you go or not go so much (uncertain “going to the bathroom” problems can really wreak havoc)!
- Do what it takes to support your body so your IBS and other GI/Digestive problems are a thing of the past!
- Reduce anxious feelings and irritability!
- Have more restful sleep!
- Help you concentrate and remember better!
- Rid yourself of embarrassing and uncomfortable skin problems!
- Improve your ability to manage stress!
- Help you achieve and maintain your ideal weight!
- Get rid of food sensitivities!
- Improve your confidence and feel great in your body!
My approach is hands-on and personalized. What works for one person may not work for another. Of course, there are foundational concepts of health that apply to everyone (e.g., reducing stress, avoiding environmental toxins, eating a nutrient-dense diet, avoiding negative emotions). However, even if two people have the same problems, the root causes for each of them may be different.
We will work together to implement an individualized nutrition plan, healthy lifestyle habits, identification of nutrient deficiencies, and a process for optimizing your digestive function and gut health.
Our current healthcare system does not allow conventional/traditional physicians the time it takes to get to the root cause. They are experts at diagnosis and treating symptoms. There is a place for that. It is important we respect what they do and their expertise, as there is an absolute need for that in acute care. HOWEVER – WHEN IT COMES TO ONGOING PROBLEMS THAT DON’T GO AWAY, MASKING THEM WITH MEDICATIONS IS NOT THE ANSWER. I will be a detective with you to investigative and help you uncover and address the root causes of your suffering. I specialize in SOLUTIONS for your Gut and Thyroid Health. WE will work together to implement an individualized nutrition plan, healthy lifestyle habits, identification of nutrient deficiencies, and a process for optimizing your digestive function and gut health.
I’ll meet you where you are, work at your pace, guide, educate, coach, partner and hold your hand so you find relief. REALITY: You WILL have to do some hard work, but you will not be alone. I will be your encouraging, supportive, expert, and accountability partner to cheer you on and keep you on target.
I am not a replacement for your doctor or other healthcare practitioner, but can be another partner on your healthcare team and a catalyst for your sustainable freedom from suffering. I can provide you guidance on how to get the most out of your doctor visits and fully utilize all the healthcare system services that you are due. That means that if you have insurance, we work on taking advantage of what your insurance covers.
Potential Contributing Factors and Triggers to Your Struggles
- Food sensitivities and Intolerances
- Poor nutrition
- Ongoing Stress
- Lack of quality Sleep
- Environmental toxic exposures
- Heavy Metals
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Negative Mindset and Emotions
- Nutrient deficiencies
- Hormone imbalances
- Genetic predispositions
- GI/Gut dysfunction
- Dysbiosis (imbalance between favorable and unfavorable microorganisms in your gut)
- Prescription and Over-the-Counter Medications
- and More!
Most doctors are not familiar with what tests to order to investigate the root causes of your symptoms and they know even less about nutrition, lifestyle, and toxins. I have the expertise and collaborators to guide you on targeted testing to uncover what’s happening downstream from your upstream symptoms. You see, if you don’t highlight the root causes, you have much less to go on to address your suffering.
Just like our skin is a barrier to the environment outside our body, our gut plays a similar role inside our body.
Not only is our gut responsible for digesting and absorbing nutrients and excreting waste, it is also the largest element of our immune system – in fact 80% of our immune system is in our gut.
Our gut is called “The Second Brain” and is in constant communication with our other brain (the one in our head). This means that what happens in our gut/digestive system affects our mood and mental function, hormones, and many other functions in our body. I don’t just mean we get really happy when we eat a piece of chocolate. An impaired digestive system can literally impair our brain function, causing cognitive decline, anxious feelings, heightened pain sensitivity, and more.