- 1-on-1 Coaching
- A La Carte Services: Pantry assessment, Home and Personal Care Item Assessment, Supplement Assessment, Educational Grocery Store Trip, Patient Advocacy, and Wellness Consulting
- Detox Programs
*Services available via: face-to-face, teleconference, or video conference.
I think I may know a little bit about you and we haven’t even met yet. I say that because I’ve probably been where you are or experienced what you have in many ways.
- Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired?
- Are you in survival mode, wanting to just get through the day; your hope dwindled to the point where you have surrendered to possibly struggling the rest of your life?
- Are you always in some kind of pain somewhere in your body even if it is in this place one day and in another place the next?
- You continue to visit multiple doctors seeking answers to your complaints and are just told “it is probably stress” and maybe even offered a prescription for an antidepressant.
- You’ve tried every diet imaginable and still cannot lose weight?
- Ever have fatigue that is just relentless? I mean you would love to have sustained energy throughout the entire day but for now you would settle for having enough to just get up and not wanting to take a nap two hours after you got out of bed?
- You’ve gone back to the doctor continuing to talk about your same problems and they look at you like you are crazy and try to refer you to yet another specialist.
- Have you been diagnosed with a condition for which the doctor gives you a prescription to deal with your symptoms and may even suggest having a better diet yet provides no further explanation?
Have I hit a nerve yet?
Do you suffer from any or many of the following most common symptoms?
- Weight-loss resistance – No matter how hard you’ve tried, you still cannot lose that stubborn weight
- Hair Loss – You realize it only takes ½ the time for your hair to dry because you’ve lost so much volume
- Low to No Energy
- Chronic Achiness or Pain
- High Stress
- Food Cravings
- Constipation or Diarrhea
- Heartburn/Acid Reflux
- Burping and Gas
- Skin Conditions (e.g., Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis)
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Yeast Infections
- Trouble falling or staying asleep
- Frequent Colds
- Muscle Weakness
- Brain Fog
Ok- so now you are realizing I can relate to some of what you are going through.
But wait, maybe some of you are saying, well, I don’t really have many of those symptoms. I think I am fine.
By the time your body is showing symptoms, it has already been suffering inside for some time. Even inflammation that you cannot feel, still lurks within. The immune system can be “screaming” inside with very few outside symptoms. Surely, you know of people who have said they were diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and they hadn’t even been feeling sick.
Chronic inflammation is associated with most disease. Inflammation is not always a bad thing. Acute inflammation, like when you break your bone and you have swelling is your body’s natural defense and supports the healing process. However, chronic inflammation is terribly harmful to our bodies as it destroys balance. As our bodies experience constant inflammatory response, imbalance becomes continual, our immune systems can no longer fight off the burden, we develop adverse symptoms, and then disease sets in. Inflammation leads to imbalance which leads to dysfunction and then disease sets in.
Symptoms or a diagnosis are often a downstream result of an upstream (underlying cause/root) imbalance.
We live in a culture of quick fixes and magic pills. Why just suppress the symptoms until they or others return; instead why not get rid of what’s causing them to begin with?
Health does not come from going to the doctor, from having surgery, from taking mediations. Those things don’t fix the root problem, they just deal with symptoms and may give you short term relief. However, eventually, adverse signs and symptoms come back. They may not come back in the way you experienced previously but can be different manifestations of the same root causes.
Since you are reading this, I am thinking you have tried the magic pill, the short-term fixes, and you are back to square one. You are ready to dig in as you realize you didn’t get to where you are overnight and there is no quick fix. You want a long, healthy quality of life and you are ready to do what it takes to overcome your problems once-and-for-all.
I Can Help You:
- Discover the root causes and triggers to your health problems
- Educate and empower you so you can be the very best advocate for yourself
- Set and accomplish goals
- Work towards achieving and maintaining your ideal weight
- Reduce and even remove your cravings
- Improve your sleep
- Improve your resilience and ability to manage stress
- Increase your energy levels
- Improve your confidence and feel great in your body
- Learn healthy dietary habits
My approach to health and healing is individual and personalized. What works for one person may not work for another. Of course, there are foundational concepts of health that apply to everyone (e.g., reducing stress, avoiding environmental toxins, eating a nutrient-dense diet, avoiding negative emotions). However, even if two people have the same symptoms or same disease, the root causes for each of them may be different.
Our current healthcare system does not allow conventional physicians the time it takes to get to the root cause. I will work with you and do the detective and investigative work to help determine the root cause.
Rather than offer suggestions to manage your symptoms, I will educate you about nutrition, healthy lifestyle changes, and stress management that are intended to reduce inflammation and bring a body into balance.
Together we will work towards achieving your health goals so you can be your best YOU and achieve optimal wellness!
I want you to experience the most wonderful transformation possible – one that encompasses hope, healing, and empowerment.
No Visualize yourself thriving in your wellness. What does that look like for you?
Ok- now that you can see it, let’s work together so you can get there!
I’ll meet you where you are, work at your pace, guide, educate, and partner with you to get you where you want to go. I will do the detective work to uncover the root causes to your health struggles and work with you on a plan to address them.
I am not a replacement for your doctor or other healthcare practitioner but can be another partner on your healthcare team and a catalyst for your sustainable improvement. I can provide you guidance on how to get the most out of your doctor visits and fully utilize all the healthcare system services that you are due. That means that if you have insurance, we take full advantage of everything your insurance covers.
Potential Contributing Factors and Triggers to Your Struggles
- Food sensitivities
- Environmental toxic exposures
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Negative Emotions
- Nutrient deficiencies
- Hormone imbalances
- Relationship dysfunction
- Genetic predispositions
- Dietary habits
- Dysbiosis (imbalance between favorable and unfavorable microorganisms in your gut)
- Prescription and Over-the-Counter Medications
Most doctors are not aware of what tests to order to investigate the root causes to your symptoms and they know even less about nutrition and diet and its high likelihood of influence or cause of your symptoms.
You see your friends and family eat certain foods but when you do, you hear embarrassing sounds from your abdomen or you have other not-so convenient symptoms. Even worse, they are healthy foods, like broccoli, or organic turkey, or almonds.
Just like our skin is a barrier to the environment outside of our body, our gut plays a similar role inside our body.
Not only is our gut responsible for digesting and absorbing nutrients from what we eat and drink and excreting waste, but it is also the largest element of our immune system – about 70% – 80% in fact.
Our gut is called “The Second Brain” and is in constant communication with our other brain. This means that what happens in our gut affects our mood and mental function. I don’t just mean we get really happy when we have our piece of chocolate but an impaired digestive system can literally impair our brain function causing cognitive problems, neurological disorders, depression, heightened pain sensitivity, and more.
My goal is for your transformation to a healthier you…for you to achieve optimal health and thrive in your wellness!