THIS PROGRAM IS CLOSED FOR THE 2019 CHALLENGE and IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
This is a special GROUP Nutrition Program only available to Gold’s Gym Challenge participants.
You may purchase this program to begin at the start of your Challenge time frame and also during. However, the sooner you begin, the faster and quicker benefits you may achieve.
There are 3 tiers to this program: Nutrition Program CORE, Nutrition Program PLUS, and Nutrition Program PREMIUM.
*CORE $75: This is the fundamental CORE program. CLICK HERE for more details on what’s included in the CORE program and to purchase.
*PLUS $125: This includes everything that is in the CORE program PLUS hundreds if not thousands of recipes specifically for this program in addition to personalized meal planning for your entire Challenge. CLICK HERE for more details on what’s included in the PLUS program and to purchase.
– Meal preparation and planning is one of the most important elements to changing dietary habits and sticking with a healthy plan. Utilizing this service will provide HUGE benefits to help you stay on target!
*PREMIUM Add-On-Pricing Varies: With the purchase of either the CORE or PLUS Nutrition Program, for an additional $44 awesome investment in your health, you will receive two 30 minute 1-on-1 personal sessions with me. This can be related to the dietary plan, nutritional supplements, or a personal health issue you would want to discuss and obtain guidance. For additional 30-minute sessions after your original purchase, investment is $22 each. Any of these sessions can be via phone or live webinar (free ZOOM service). This pricing is a 10% discount off regular pricing for A La Carte personal 1-on-1 wellness sessions and the minimum 1-hour session is waived. Contact me if you would like to purchase this – 678.830.2144 OR [email protected]
CLICK HERE to purchase Nutrition Program CORE and review more details about this plan
CLICK HERE to purchase Nutrition Program PLUS and review more details about this plan
Contact me if you have any questions: 678.830.2144 or [email protected]
NUTRITION PROGRAM BENEFITS*
- GET BETTER RESULTS AND EXPONENTIALLY INCREASE YOUR ABILITY TO REACH YOUR GOALS
- Adding this Nutrition Program to your Challenge participation will—
– Provide you greater nutrition support, guidance, and tools to help you reach or even exceed your goals
– Loads of tools to help you be successful
– Help you be more motivated, stick to your commitments, and stay on target
– Nutrition Program provides EASE Education – Accountability – Support – Encouragement
- WEIGHT LOSS AND FAT BURNING is a BIG BENEFIT – This is not a Quick Fix diet
- It has been shown that weight loss results are better achieved and more significant when working with a group Nutrition Program than with just exercise or without support from a group program1,2
– Purpose is lifestyle change –though weight loss (fat loss, not muscle loss) can be a HUGE result
– Adjustments can be made as you phase out of the Challenge for sustainability while still having the health benefits and keeping the weight off and continuing to lose weight if applicable
- NO COUNTING CALORIES
– This is NOT about counting calories, but making your calories count
- NO MORE “HANGRY”(hungry + angry) (when implementing a High Fat, Low Carb Dietary Solution)
– Provide reduced blood sugar fluctuation and helps with feeling full for a longer time
- REDUCED CRAVINGS
– Helps curb and even get rid of sugar and other addictions
- REDUCED INFLAMMATION (Inflammation leads to disease)
–Inflammation is at the root of all dysfunction and disease in the body in addition to holding onto stored fat causing weight-loss resistance
- Shown to be HIGHLY BENEFICIAL FOR VARIOUS HEALTH PROBLEMS*
-Weight loss resistance; Blood sugar & insulin resistance; pre-diabetes & diabetes; brain & neurological complaints (depression, headaches, seizures, etc.); cancer; high blood pressure & unhealthy cholesterol level; inflammation which can cause skin conditions, digestive problems, pain, and more; gastrointestinal problems (bloating, gas, heartburn, pain); fatigue and sleep problems; hormone imbalance; …and more.
*All benefits and level of them are individually based and will vary