Hi, I’m Kelly Wilhite, YOUR Holistic Health Practitioner and Coach
You likely have had many give up on you or just treat your symptoms without long-term success. My passion is to help you get back to feeling healthy & confident, being active in what you love, and enjoying your life without your health holding you back!
I am an expert in HOLISTIC SOLUTIONS for your Digestive and Gut Health and specialize in IBS, SIBO, IMO and other GUT problems. You are worth it for me to help you regain your healthy life back!
RELIEF FROM YOUR SUFFERING IS ABSOLUTELY POSSIBLE!
When you invest in me, I am dedicated to helping you. My passion is helping you have relief and freedom from your suffering. My great desire is to help you feel healthy, be active in what you enjoy, and have a sense of normalcy in your every day life, without limitations because of your health.
I can relate to a lot of what you have gone/go through because I have been there myself. I’ve been diagnosed with numerous Autoimmune Conditions (causing a multitude of symptoms), Hepatitis C (from blood transfusions though cured several years back), CFS, Narcolepsy, IBS, Diverticulitis (had 18 inches of my colon removed) and other GI troubles, adrenal insufficiency and other hormone imbalances, traumatic brain injury, and many other chronic health challenges. I don’t even list all the symptoms I have suffered and health challenges specifically. Besides me overcoming, another great thing is that YOU can now benefit from my experiences and formal training. What took me years to learn and overcome, I can help you do in a significantly shorter period of time, with much less suffering.
I’ve spent countless hours over decades expanding my expertise about health and nutrition. I continued to obtain additional education and training in order to stay up-to-speed on the latest research and remedies. My formal education includes:
- BACHELOR’S DEGREE, Business & Marketing, University of Florida
- MASTERS: Studied at Liberty University in Public Health and Nutrition
- CERTIFICATION – HEALTH COACH , Institute of Transformational Nutrition (recognized by the National Association of Nutrition Professionals (NANP) and other similar organizations)
- CERTIFICATION – SUPPLEMENT SPECIALIST, Designs for Health program (top rated by consumers and leader in high quality science-based research driven nutritional supplements)
- CERTIFICATION – CLINICAL TRAINING IN LIVER and GALLBLADDER in Health and Disease, Dr. Steven Sandberg-Lewis and Dr. Kievan Jinnah.
- CERTIFICATE – DIGESTIVE SYSTEM INTENSIVE TRAINING, Functional Nutrition Labs, (recognized by the National Association of Nutrition Professionals (NANP)).
- CERTIFICATE – SIBO MASTERY PROGRAM – Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth training through Dr. Nirala Jacobi, one of the leading worldwide experts in SIBO. Additional training from Doctors Siebecker and Pimentel, leading experts in SIBO and IMO.
- CERTIFICATE – DEEP DIVE HORMONE CLINICAL TRAINING (Including Thyroid and Adrenal), The School of Applied Functional Medicine (SAFM) with additional training from Dr. Kalish, through the Kalish Institute.
- Professional LIFE COACHING TRAINING, Light University.
- MAST CELL ACTIVATION SYNDROME (MCAS) Education through Beth O’Hara, who has a Doctorate in Naturopathy and is a Functional Genetic Analyst.
- ADRENAL FATIGUE training through Kalish Institute, Dr. Dan Kalish, IFMCP. Along with working with his own patients, he is dedicated to reaching doctors and practitioners in functional medicine philosophy and practices.
- CERTIFICATE – HTMA (Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis) training through Dr. Rick Malter Institute. Dr. Malter is a leading expert in hair tissue mineral analysis and how mineral imbalances effect stress, energy, and heavy metals in the body.
- And More!
Here’s a little bit about me.
My quest for being healthy and living life with joy, whatever the challenge has evolved and steadily grown.
My faith has kept me strong and causes me to keep going no matter what.
My health problems started when I was a young child. Then when I was 19, I was diagnosed with a life threatening autoimmune disease called Aplastic Anemia. It was very server and meant my bone marrow stopped producing blood. I was given 2 months to live. Obviously, the doctors were proved wrong!
For many years I continued to have various health challenges. Early on, although I had made some healthful changes to my diet, when looking back, most were not healthy after all and actually caused more harm.
As time went by, more diagnosis and suffering just kept coming. Then starting 2007 marked several years of even greater challenge. From divorce (I have since remarried to an amazing Godly man), to both my parents passing within 11 months of time, to a near fatal accident in 2009, to 3 very invasive surgeries between 2009 and 2010 (1 due to the accident and 2 due to illness) all greatly exacerbated my health issues.
By 2011 I began making even more significant dietary changes and other healthful lifestyle modifications. But…due to the complexities I suffered and severity of condition I was in, it was going to take a whole lot me to restore my health. By 2014, I was nearly bedridden. As many have experienced, most doctors had no idea what to do for me outside medications.
BUT….I was not giving up! I began on a seriously aggressive mission to regain my health.
I spent countless hours researching about my health problems and what holistic and alternative therapies could help.
I had to do a lot of clean up work to undo the damage that had already been done to my body, especially my gut and stress response. I knew there was no quick fix to repair and recover from the damage and toxic overload I suffered.
I had an insatiable appetite (no pun intended) to understand more about the food we eat, our dietary and lifestyle habits, how our bodies process nutrients and what happens when we are deficient, what causes dis-ease, and how to detox from the accumulation of toxins.
I realized our gut is 80% of our immune system. When that is functioning well, we have a strong microbiome balance, and little inflammation, we can regain so much better balance and function, whether that is with our hormones, mental state and capacity, stress response, energy and vitality, and much more.
After years of study and experience first hand, I began my journey to obtain formal health education and devour as much about holistic health and wellness as I could. I continue to do that as the more expertise I have, the better I can help myself and others. I cannot just rest in my previous healing.
Given what I have dealt with, I have to be super diligent in sustaining my own good health and sometimes I do have a flare and must tend to it. I am so incredibly thankful to the Lord for His healing and for all He has enabled me to do to help others.
I want to help you and instill hope back for you where it has been lost.
You truly can experience a transformation – freedom from your relentless symptoms that keep you from the life you desire. I’ve overcome and I’ve helped many others too. Your freedom can be next!
God Bless You!